Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Keeping Track of Life

Finally, I started a blog. My goal of this blog is to keep better track of my daily life and try to be more organized.

A little background about me. I am a 24 year old stay-at-home mom aka housekeeper, day care center teacher, cook, computer operator, laundry machine operator, facilities manager, taxi car driver, CEO and psychologist. I also recently finished my associates degree. I enjoy gardening, cooking, and scrapbooking.

Dustin and I have two children Derek and Jenna. Derek is almost 2 1/2 and Jenna is 10 months. Everyday they make me smile more than I knew I could. Jenna is just starting to walk and Derek just loves his little sister (most of the time). Derek loves puzzles and play dough and is a typical two year old.

My husband and I are building our dream home in rural Upper Michigan on 80- acres. We are currently living in our "cabin", with hopes of being in the new home in July.


The house is begining to show great progress. Today Dustin and Uncle Steve began to prime the drywall in the garage. The next step is paint. We choose to use Benjamin Moore's Aura paint, a low VOC paint, which uses a new colorlock system for color.

The kids have finally recovered from a nasty cold, which lingered almost two weeks. Potty training is still in progress, though somedays are much better than others.

I am almost ready for our new business, Happy Earth Products, to open. I am still waiting on the logo and to finish up the website. I am really excited about all the products. I can't wait to see how the business is going to do.

Today I tried a new recipe for lunch Honey Orange Sesame Chicken. It was tasty.

No comments: