Monday, July 28, 2008

July in Review

Since, I have not posted the month of July. I will give you a quick review.

First of all our house (the inside) has walls! Very exciting news. We have started to work on the electrical, then its plumbing and drywall.

I dressed the kids up in a bathtub for the kiddie parade. We attended the 4th of July picnic and had a picnic at my mom and dad's. We attended the opening of Central Park in Manistique and watched Chad and James carve.

We got to spend a couple days at the beach which is always fun!

We picked radishes, and lettuce out of the garden and wild strawberries and blueberries. We also found a patch of pink wild roses, so beautiful.

Last weekend was the Denkins Family Reunion. Dustin and I planned most of it, so we are thankful it is over. We all had a great time. We ate some Mexican food and played the Denkins Olympic Games, which included the javelin throw with a feather, shot put with a balloon and Olympic ring toss.

Jenna is 15 months old today. Hard to believe! It seems like yesterday we were in the hospital with her.

I have been doing lots (ok, probably too much) research on products for our new house and green eco-friendly products for our business. I just came across a new type of drywall call Eco-Rock, sounds interesting but won't be out until the new year.

No comments: