Monday, April 21, 2008

It's Spring!

Some pictures we took tonight playing in the yard. Jenna's 1st pigtails.






What a beautiful day. Spring is such an amazing time. The frogs in the pond tonight, the baby cows, raking, ohhh all the things that remind me of spring.
Our trip to Las Vegas was really fun. It was beautiful out there. We went to three shows and loved them all. It was nice to have a break from everything at home and just relax.
Last weekend we went downstate for Jason and Leeanne's baby shower. We had a good time. I got to plan the games, I know you are all surprised.
Sunday is Jenna's 1st Birthday party. I feel I am not ready and have lots left to get ready. I know it will all come together.
We went to visit my great grandma colegrove last week. She is 94, and still lives alone. I am amazed at her strength. You should see how clean her house is.
I am also a little excited about graduation which is next week. So, thankful to be done.

No comments: