Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ohh Happy Day!

I did it! I graduated from college. According to some google research only 35% of the population has graduated with some degree from college. I put many long hours into studying with 2 kids, a husband, building a house, and starting MOMS Club. I look back and I don't know how I did it.
Jenna's 1st birthday was great as well. We had about 40 people attend the party. She is so funny. She was very excited to blow out her candles.
Last week Dustin was in Detroit for work. The kids and I survived. It was a nice break from cooking, but we missed Dustin. On Friday we had a family fun night for MOPS. It was nice Dustin was able to go with us. Saturday was graduation and we enjoyed lunch at H & H in Escanaba. Today, we spent the day outside riding 4 wheelers and had a cookout at James and Grace. Dustin and I then took Derek for a ride up north to look for fish.

No comments: